Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Neighborhood Night Out!

I really wished I had my camera last night.  We went tubing down the Minnehaha Creek with my cousin Jenny and her girls, Anna (9) and Natalie (4).  We all had such a great time!  Harrison loved it!  No pics so you will have to take my word for it.

The Copperfield neighborhood celebrated National Night Out with a BBQ and potluck by the pond.  It was a beautiful night to get together!

Harrison loved playing tag with the big kids!

 When it was time to eat, of course he had to sit by his buddy Jack.
 A fire truck stopped by for a visit.  Everyone climbed on board.  Nora, Jack, and Harrison all got to drive the truck.



 Lots of yummy food!
 A city snow plowed also stopped by for visit.
We are lucky to have such great neighbors!  A very fun night!

No comments: