Monday, February 2, 2015

Dance Mom!

After putting in a lot of time sitting at her brother's sporting events, Q is getting into her own things.  We did gymnastics for a few sessions and she liked it but when we started dance earlier this month, she loved it!  She does tap and ballet.  Luckily, her friend Audra also likes it and is in the same class.


 I finally took her for a haircut...I had been dreading it because I didn't want her to loose her curls.  Luckily, some stayed. :)  The stylist put in a braid...so wish I could do that because it looked so cute!


 Quinn has been working on learning to write her name...the bottoms ones she did on her own.  Even though she says she's five...she is only 3. I was even impressed!
Harrison continues to love school, legos, chess club, Harry Potter books, history (particularly presidents) and HOCKEY! He is on the rink every minute he can be.  For the SuperBowl we had 10 kids of all ages playing a game.  So fun!

No comments: