Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Joy!

I am soooo lucky to be a mom to these two kiddos!  We had such a great day! Harrison came running in this morning and said "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!"  He presented me with a card he had made and some other treasures. Throughout the day he would come and give me hugs and telling me how much he loved me and happy mother's day.  Such a sweet boy!  We celebrated with the best group of mothers I know... My mom, my Aunt DeDe, my Aunt Lois, and other family members.  (Unfortunately Matt's mom was sick so we have to do a raincheck with her.)  The bbq was topped off with ice cream cake. 

Quinn REALLY liked the ice cream cake!

Earlier this week, Harrison started T-ball. Quite comical watching 4 and 5 year olds playing T-Ball.  Luckily they have great coaches who are just focused o everyone having fun.


No comments: