Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bubbles, Birthdays, and Buddies!

Matt was on a canoe trip this weekend so Harrison and I hit the social scene together.  We celebrated Grandma Grace's 94th birthday!

Harrison showed off his bubble blowing skills to Great Grandma Grace!



 Of course if there is cake and candles Harrison is close by!


The biggest treat of the day was a little surprise from Auntie DeDe and Uncle Brain & Cousins Linda & Keith.  Harrison got a motorized JEEP!  The crazy thing is that my grandpa gave my cousin Adam this Jeep when he turned 3.  (For the record...he turns 27 tomorrow!)  The Jeep has survived 24 years and 5 of Harrison's older cousins.  Let's see if it survives Harrison!!!

It was love at first sight!




Harrison did stop a few times to give love to the birthday girl!


Saturday evening was spend at Hatlestads.  Picnic on the lawn!

The had friends visiting from Arizona and their daughter Ellie had a birthday this weekend so Betsy made the evening into a party with lots of fun games!


Of course everyone got prizes!






The evening wrapped up with a movie on the patio.


I need to thank my friend Megan for teaching me some new blogging tricks! I love that I can change the picture sizes (although I still haven't quite figured it all out)!

No comments: