Sunday, November 21, 2010

It takes a village...(Revised Post!)

I had to revise the post because I didn't realize Matt DID actually get pictures of Harrison at the train show so I decided to re-do the posting from yesterday.

The ladies and I headed out for our annual spa get-away so Harrison and Matt had a fun guys weekend. On Saturday morning they went over to St.Paul to check out the model train convention. Harrison was in heaven!


On Saturday evening, all the guys and the kids left home by the spa-going wives got together at our house for their annual "It takes a village" card tournament. I don't think they actually played cards this year but they did have pizza and the kids enjoyed a movie. I laugh at this picture because it looks so calm...I did notice that 3 of the kids aren't pictured though. Happy to report the house was clean when I got home too! Such a great, relaxing weekend but happy to be back home with my boys!

No comments: