Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A week in review...


The City of Minnetonka had a Police and Fire Department Open House and Harrison was in HEAVEN! He finally got to see a fire trucks!
Our friend "Fireman Rod" game Harrison an up close look!
Harrison got right behind the wheel of the police car.

I think the highlight might have been seeing the Life Flight helicopter take off!
I was so impressed with the open house. So much stuff to see and do!
On Sunday, I ran the Twin Cities 10 miler. Although my training was limited, it was the perfect fall day for a run.My Fan Club was up bright and early to cheer me on! I am thankful for their support for the race and in life in general!
Harrison was very excited to see me run up but got upset what I rejoined the race. Grandpa Terry's birthday was last week and Harrison was really excited to sing happy birthday and blow out the candles. When he woke up and saw the cake on the counter, he tried to pull it down. Although we caught the cake before it went all the way down, the cake was damaged a bit.
We were still able to sing and blow out the candles!

Of course the best part was eating the cake!

No comments: