Sunday, May 9, 2010

Action Packed Weekend!

Wow! An action packed weekend for Harrison!

Saturday morning we had our last ECFE class. We started these classes when Harrison was just 3 months old. There are 4 kids that have been in all the classes together. It has been fun watching the kids grow and we have met some great friends too! (We tried to get a group picture but it didn't really work that well plus H's buddy Aubrey was missing.)


Auntie Suzanne was going to a prom so we stopped by to see the group all dressed up. Unfortunately, Harrison had just woken up from a nap so he was not really in the mood for pictures. Suzanne looked so nice though so I put a picture up anyway!
We also made a visit over to see Grandma Grace and Auntie DeDe. Harrison had fun being the center of attention!
Sunday was the ideal Mother's Day for me! I had breakfast with my boys and then we went on a bike ride to a new park. Harrison had fun checking out the great equipment. We did experience our first nose bleed though. H fell while running on the sidewalk. I think he may have some tough looking bruises tomorrow.
Harrison did get some new golf clubs from his daddy. I think he would sleep with them if he could!
We wrapped up the great day with dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Lichty and Suzanne.

I got the best Mother's Day gift EVER...a picture painted by Harrison! I think he continues to show signs of artistic genius!

No comments: